Rhode Island and Connecticut’s Coverage Source
Rhode Island may be the smallest state, but chances are you still need a car or truck to get yourself from point A to point B. And whether that vehicle is a high-end sports car or the family minivan, Mansfield Insurance Agency has the knowledge and experience to take care of your auto insurance properly.
Our capable agents can provide you with an auto insurance plan with options like:
- Medical or personal injury protection – covers injuries that you may inflict on others in the event of an accident
- Collision – insures you from losses caused by collisions with other vehicles or entities
- Comprehensive – covers losses caused by fire, theft, glass breakage, and more
- Bodily injury liability – covers injuries that you cause to others
- Uninsured motorist coverage – covers injuries you may suffer from an accident with an uninsured driver
- Property damage liability – covers harm caused to somebody else’s property
Unlike many other insurance companies, we’ll take the time to talk about these kinds of options and whether or not they fit within your budget and the state laws. In addition to cars and trucks, Mansfield Insurance Agency also offers insurance for recreational vehicles like boats and ATVs!
We’ll Provide Some Extra Protection
It’s not a pleasant thought, but you should consider the possibility of an expensive accident. For instance, if you were to hit a vehicle worth a lot of money, would you be able to afford the legal fees? Umbrella insurance can provide all your personal insurance policies with a coverage boost, and you can usually choose the amount of protection.
You use your vehicle every day, so why not get the proper protection? To consult with an agent, stop by our office in Westerly, RI or give us a call at 800-895-8037 today. You can also get a quote easily. We’re waiting to hear from you!